How to reach
How to get to MATEXPO?
Address event location: Kortrijk Xpo - Doorniksesteenweg 216 - 8500 Kortrijk (Belgium)
Kortrijk Xpo is located in the centre of a green area at exit 2 (Kortrijk - Zuid) of the E17 Antwerp - Ghent - Kortrijk - Lille motorway. There are signs (Kortrijk - Zuid/Expo) on the E17 motorway in Kortrijk (www.kortrijk.be) which will bring you to the car parks. There are free shuttles from these car parks to the fair.
- From Brussels: E40 motorway to Ghent | E17 motorway to Kortrijk | Exit 2 Kortrijk Zuid/Expo
- From Antwerp: E17 motorway to Kortrijk | Exit 2 Kortrijk Zuid/Expo
- From Mons - Tournai: E403 motorway to Kortrijk | E17 motorway to Ghent | Exit 2 Kortrijk Zuid/Expo
- From Ostend - Bruges: A17 motorway to Kortrijk Zuid | Exit "‘t Hoge" | Exit 2 Kortrijk Zuid/Expo
- From the Netherlands: A16 motorway to Breda | E17 motorway Antwerp - Ghent - Kortrijk | Exit 2 Kortrijk Zuid/Expo
- From France Paris - Lille: E17 motorway to Kortrijk (Courtrai) | Afrit 2 Kortrijk-Zuid/Expo
There are excellent rail connections to Kortrijk from all Belgian cities. At Kortrijk station, the nº 728/3 or n° 13 bus ( Hoog - Kortrijk ) leaves every 20 minutes for Kortrijk Xpo (journey time: 8 minutes).
- From the Netherlands: train Roosendaal to Antwerp or Brussels, from where you take the train to Kortrijk
- From Germany: train Aken - Leuven - Brussel - Ghent - Kortrijk
- From France: Direct train connection Lille - Kortrijk
- From France: Eurostar to Lille | Direct train connection Lille - Kortrijk (40 km)
- From the UK: Eurostar London - Lille | Direct train connection Lille - Kortrijk (40 km)
- From Wevelgem: from the conveniently located airfield at Wevelgem, it is easy for business people to get to Kortrijk Xpo. Take a taxi at Wevelgem for the 10-minutes ride to Kortrijk Xpo (distance: 7 km).
- From Zaventem: visitors landing at Brussels/Zaventem should take the train to Brussels North and then connect to Kortrijk (100 km).
- From Lille/Lesquin: visitors landing at Lille/Lesquin should take a taxi to the Lille-Flandres station and catch a train to Kortrijk (40 km)