For the 39th time, MATEXPO 2021 will take place from Wednesday 8 to 12 September in Kortrijk Xpo (Belgium). This important trade fair for the construction industry is a 100% professional exhibition aimed at the entire construction sector, one of the most important economic sectors in the country. The exhibition is intended for professionals from the world of construction, road works, civil engineering, recycling, goods handling, industry, etc.
The largest brands in the world are present at MATEXPO. 370 exhibitors, constructors, distributors of equipment and suppliers welcome you over an area of 135,000 m². At MATEXPO, the latest machines, techniques and equipment from the construction sector will be on display: heavy plant for road-building and civil engineering, construction vehicles, site equipment, scaffolding, building hoists, elevated work platforms, fencing, formwork, sweepers and cleaning machines, construction materials, accessories and spare parts, specialist techniques, goods handling, machines for recycling demolition waste.
370 exhibitors - 40.000 professional visitors - 1500 brands - 135.000 m²
- Fixed item on the professional construction industry's agenda
- Very transparent and very complete range
- Over 13 hectares for road construction, civil engineering and construction vehicles
- The most recent applications in recycling, the environment, cleaning and goods processing
- Numerous demos and test options
- Strong media campaign and invitation policy
- Breakfast meetings, lectures and group discussions on current themes
- Media attention, spotlight on exhibitors thanks to awards granted to Most Innovative Exhibitor (innovation award) and Greenest Approach (green award).
Free | On-site: €15,00/ ticket
Persons with a mobile disability
Matexpo is easily accessible for people with a mobile disability. You can park close to the south entrance. A wheelchair is available if required.
No animals allowed.
Only assistance dogs are admitted as support for a disabled person. These dogs must be clearly recognizable and carry an official recognition.
There's no parking possible at Kortrijk Xpo. Matexpo occupies all halls and parkings of Kortrijk Xpo.
Follow the signs from the motorway towards the visitor parkings P1 or P2. These parkings are guarded and paying (cash or bancontact).
There are free shuttle buses towards the fair. The shuttlesbusses are available 2h before the start of the fair and 2h after closing.
|Wednesday 8 September 2021||10.00 - 18.00|
|Thursday 9 September 2021||10.00 - 18.00|
Friday 10 September 2021
|10.00 - 20.00
19.30 Matexpo Café
|Saturday 11 September 2021||09.00 - 17.00|
|Sunday 12 September 2021||09.00 - 17.00|
The leading forum for construction machinery in the Benelux.